Jade Summer Image License
Updated November 5, 2019
These terms are subject to change at any time and without notice. Please review these terms regularly.
The following terms apply to all Jade Summer artwork, including but not limited to (1) paperback books purchased on Amazon, (2) digital editions, and (3) images shared via email, social media, or on JadeSummer.com.
You are responsible with complying with the copyright laws in your jurisdiction.
- Share your completed coloring pages online.
- Print one or more copies for personal or academic use.
- Make and share a “flip-through” video (without showing the access code). A “flip-through” is a video of a physical book.
- Make and share a “slideshow” video (with a large watermark to protect the artwork). A “slideshow” is a video showing digital images.
- Share images within an online review (with a large watermark to protect the artwork).
- Forward our promotional emails to people you know (while abiding by all email related laws).
- Have “color along” events (in-person or online) using any of our images (as long as the other rules regarding sharing of images are followed).
You may not:
- Repost our “preview images” online. Instead, share a link to JadeSummer.com or one of our social media channels.
- Use our images in any way for commercial gain without written permission.
- Share or distribute digital editions (ie. PDF copies). Each digital edition is licensed for one person only.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you.